8.01.2011

Urban Gypsies | Laura


Upon arriving in Sedona, food was first on the list. We had a picnic under the shadow of the Red Rocks. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  Next up?  Shopping! I have a few people on my 'cheezy teeshirts from the trip' list and I wanted to check off that list before I spent all my money on Turquoise. We asked the woman at the counter of a cool shop in the tourist district what a local would do, she sent us to Urban Gypsies. It's a cool vintage fashion and gift shop in West Sedona with tons of cool art and handmade jewelry.  I want one in Charelston so bad I may start a facebook page to lobby to have them open one. You'll see why:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for your awesome post! We very much appreciate the love! Hope all is well... sending gypsy love your way!

    ReplyDelete