8.06.2011

Rain | Laura

I am not writing this from a hotel room along I 40.  I am at home. Home. Finally home.  After 11 days, 9 states, and the worst storm Anne & I have ever seen. Of course it would happen that in the final miles the skies open and the heavens fall.  Hard.  We saw hours of great weather and apparently the road didn't want us to leave because what should have been the last two hours took four. Here are a few images... more to come tomorrow.

P.S. I have many many more photos to share.  Just because I am home doesn't mean the blog stops just yet.
I am now going to enjoy slumber in my own bed.  Share more in the morning!  :)

Coast to Coast baby!  We made it!

1 comment:

  1. Laguna to Folly!!!! 11 days, 9 states, thousands of photos, and most importantly countless new sights, sounds, smells, adventures, family, and friends that are now enriching our stash of life memories.

    ReplyDelete